Strawberry cheesecake salad is a super delicious salad that is absolutely loaded with strawberries being tossed in a rich, thick and creamy cheesecake mixture. You could also choose to top it off with either graham cracker crust crumble or other options of your choice.
In fact, there are many recipes if you want a variation of this salad. You could have this salad with banana, with coconut or with graham crackers.
- Benefits Of Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipes
- #1. Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
- #2. Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake Salad
- #3. No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- #4. Strawberry Blueberry Cheesecake Salad
Benefits Of Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipes
Indeed, the benefits to eating fruits are incredible not to mention but it is so nice to enjoy something that is refreshing and cold especially during summer. Once you are not a strawberry fan, well you should start being one! Why? Well, simply because there are many benefits to experience.
Strawberries could boost immunity, fight bad cholesterol, regulate blood pressure, reduce inflammation, aid in weight management, fight wrinkles and help prevent cancer. With that being said, you might want to consider strawberries and these recipes for a salad.
And even those added fruits like bananas, raspberries and blueberries would offer numbers of great benefits.
- Blueberries are to help in softening dry skin, boosting brain through improving mental health, maintaining healthy bones, lowering blood pressure, help to manage diabetes and more.
- Raspberries are among those many favorite fruits since they are very delicious. They are considered to be rich in antioxidant and also a super food. This fruit is also rich in vitamins as well as minerals that could help in controlling weight, lowering risk of cancer or heart disease and enhancing fertility as well.
- For bananas, they are definitely healthy. They could aid in digestion, relieve acid reflux, pack a lot of fiber, control blood sugar, mood enhancer, protect the eyes, protect against free radicals and control the appetite. Indeed, eating a banana rich in potassium could also make you more alert.
In connection to that, you might be looking for a guide or help whether how to make some of the best recipes of this strawberry cheesecake salad. With that, some of these recipes will be discussed below.
#1. Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
Want some banana in your salad? Why not combine it with this strawberry cheesecake salad? This is considered as a great dessert recipe with endless possibilities to make on your own.
In fact, different fruits could be substituted or added. Aside from bananas, you could have blackberries, blueberries, apples and more.
If you want a healthier version of this salad, then omit the marshmallows with the use of low-fat cream cheese, sugar-free pudding, and cool whip.
For the ingredients needed, consider the following:
- 1 pack of softened cream cheese.
- 16 ounces of vanilla yogurt.
- 1 tub of thawed cool whip, 8 ounces.
- 1 pack of a pie filling mix or a cheesecake flavor instant pudding, 3 ½ ounces.
- One-half bag of miniature marshmallows.
- Three pints of strawberries that are sliced.
- Four sliced bananas.
- A container of raspberries but this one is optional.
Make sure to have these ingredients once aiming to make a delightful salad.
And the steps are so simple. They are as follow:
1. In a bowl, you simply mix the cream cheese, pudding, yogurt and the cool whip up until creamy.
2. After that, stir in the marshmallows.
3. Now, fold in fruit.
4. And finally, garnish with the additional fruit.
5. Serve immediately.
Just follow the instructions given above and you will definitely capable of making a very delicious strawberry banana cheesecake salad.
#2. Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake Salad
How about having coconut in a salad? Well, this strawberry coconut cheesecake salad is the same with a parfait having no layering needed.
There is just a need of ripe and juicy strawberries smothered with an easy to make creamy and thick cheesecake flavored cream.
The ingredients and process could be so easy and you will be able to make and taste of this salad.
- A can full of fat coconut milk being refrigerated overnight.
- 8 ounces or 250 grams of softened cream cheese.
- 1/3 cup of powder sugar or a sweetener.
- 2 pounds or 1 kilogram of sliced strawberries.
- ¼ cup of desiccated or shredded coconut.
- ¼ cup of toasted coconut.
Complete these ingredients first before proceeding to the process of making this salad with coconut this time.
And the steps are so simple. They are as follow:
1. Open a can of a coconut milk carefully and then scoop out the thick cream that sits on top over its coconut water or liquid.
2. Transfer this cream to the bowl and discard the left liquid in the can.
3. Then whip the coconut cream up until it becomes thick.
4. In another big bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese together until creamy and smooth.
5. Fold the coconut cream to the cream cheese and add sugar and beat it on the low-speed unit well-combined.
6. Fold the strawberries and coconut lightly into the cheesecake mixture.
7. Now, decorate it with extra slices of strawberries if you want.
8. Finally, serve immediately.
The steps are very easy to follow, right? Just follow these steps and you will be guided well when it comes to making strawberry coconut cheesecake salad.
#3. No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Another great recipe to consider! This one is a delicious, light, and creamy and also a no-bake dessert that is definitely perfect for summer parties and more. There is actually no need of oven too!
- Two pounds of fresh strawberries that are dried, washed, divided and quartered.
- Three packages of fat-free cream cheese in 8 ounces and room temperature.
- A cup of sugar-free strawberry jam.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- 1 and ½ cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Half teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- A tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Finely ground nuts for garnish too but optional.
- Halved of strawberries needed for garnish.
Follow the steps below:
1. In the mixer’s bowl, beat the cream cheese and the jam together up until they are smooth and well-blended for about four minutes.
2. Now, add a tablespoon of honey into the mixture and continue to mix up until combined. Then set aside the mixture and keep in a cool place or refrigerate up until ready to use.
3. On the other hand, place the mixing bowl and the mixer’s whisk attachment inside the freezer for almost ten minutes.
4. Next, remove from freezer and add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla and sugar to the mixer’s bowl.
5. Whisk on high speed up until medium peaks form for about a minute.
6. With the use of a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream gently into the prepared cream cheese mixture previously.
7. In a glass salad bowl or a tall trifle bowl, arrange half of the strawberries on the bottom.
8. Then, top that with half of the prepared cheesecake mixture.
9. Add another layer of strawberries then top it with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
10. You could now arrange the halved of strawberries over the top and sprinkle with the ground nuts.
11. After that, refrigerate for at least four hours but overnight is considered as the best.
12. Finally, serve immediately.
The steps are so easy to follow and you could make this recipe with ease and a lot faster too.
#4. Strawberry Blueberry Cheesecake Salad
Adding blueberries could be another great option for this salad. This strawberry blueberry cheesecake salad is another great recipe that many would love due to its delightful taste.
Making this one could also be so easy along with having the right and complete ingredients and following the instructions.
- 1 ½ cups of strawberry yogurt.
- 1 ½ cups of whipped cream topping.
- 4 tablespoons of cheesecake flavored pudding.
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- A cup of sliced strawberries.
- A cup of blueberries.
- ½ cup of raspberries.
- 1-2 sliced bananas.
1. There is a need to wash first the fruit and slice the strawberries and bananas then set aside.
2. In a big bowl, combine the whipped cream topping as well as the strawberry yogurt then whisk them together.
3. Whisk in the cheesecake pudding and mix well. Over time, the mixture would be a slightly denser.
4. Fold in the strawberries, blueberries, banana slices, raspberries and also mini marshmallows.
5. Fold them until everything is evenly mixed.
6. Chill them in the refrigerator until ready to be used and serve.
There are indeed a variety of recipes for this strawberry cheesecake salad that you could choose from. The ingredients and instructions are already provided. Just be guided and there will be an assurance of enjoying the best of this salad and the benefits that it could also offer.
Have you enjoyed the article? Hit like, comment and share if yes!